Hsu, T.-H., H.-T. Lee, H.-J. Lu, C.-H. Liao, H.-Y. Gong, C.-W. Huang, 2022, Maintenance of Genetic Diversity of Black Sea Bream despite Unmonitored and Large-Scale Hatchery Releases. Biology 2022, 11, 554. https://doi.org/10.3390/biology11040554
Yu, C. Y., W. Y. Chiau, H. J. Lu, 2022, Effective governance of a remote marine protected area: The case of Dongsha Atoll National Park, Marine Policy 139 (2022) 105013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpol.2022.105013
Sinaga, S., H. J. Lu*, J. R. Lin, 2021, Mackerel (Scomber australasicus) Reproduction in Northeastern Taiwan. J. Mar. Sci. Eng. 2021, 9, 1341. https://doi.org/10.3390/jmse9121341
Lu, H. J., J. R. Lin, T. C. Huang, S. Sinaga, 2021, Comparison of fish assemblages aggregated by artificial reefs using scuba diving and acoustic surveys. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 29 (2):239-246, DOI: 10.51400/2709-6998.1085.
Huang, T. C., H. J. Lu*, J. R. Lin, S. H. Sun, K. W. Yen, J. Y. Chen, 2021, Evaluating the fish aggregation effect of wind turbine facilities by using scientific echo sounder in Nanlong wind farm area, western Taiwan. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 29 (2): 228-238, DOI: 10.51400/2709-6998.1084
Sunarti, S., T. P. Chen and H. J. Lu*, 2019, Reproductive biology study of blackhead seabream (Acanthopagrus schlegelii) in Miaoli waters of Taiwan. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan, 46(2): 97-107.
Liao, C. P., H. W. Huang, H. J. Lu, 2019, Fishermen's perceptions of coastal fisheries management regulations: Key factors to rebuilding coastal fishery resources in Taiwan. Ocean & Coastal Management, 172: 1-13. (SSCI)
Ho, C. H., H. S. Lur, M. H. Yao, F. C. Liao, Y. T. Lin, N. Yagi, H. J. Lu*, 2018, The impact on food security and future adaptation under climate variation: A case study of Taiwan's agriculture and fisheries. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 23(3), 311-347, DOI: 10.1007/s11027-017-9742-3. (SCI)
Yen, K. W., G. Wang, H. J. Lu*, 2017, Evaluating habitat suitability and relative abundance of skipjack (Katsuwonus pelamis) in the Western and Central Pacific during various El Nino events, Ocean & Coastal Management, 139: 153-160. (SSCI)
Yen, K. W., N. J. Su, T. Teemari, M. A. Lee, H. J. Lu*, 2016, Predicting the catch potential of skipjack tuna in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean under different climate change scenarios. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 24 (6): 1053-1062. DOI: 10.6119/JMST-016-0713-1 (SCI)
- Yen, K. W. and H. J. Lu, 2016, Spatial-temporal variations in primary productivity and population dynamics of skipjack tuna Katsuwonus pelamis in the western and central Pacific Ocean, Fisheries Science, 82: 563-571; DOI 10.1007/s12562-016-0992-x. (SCI)
- Ho, C. H., J. L. Chen, N. Yagi, H. S. Lur, H. J. Lu*, 2016, Mitigating uncertainty and enhancing resilience to climate change in the fisheries sector in Taiwan: Policy implications for food security. Ocean & Coastal Management, 130: 355-372. (SSCI)
- Ho, C. H., H. J. Lu, J. S. He, K. W. Lan, J. L. Chen, 2016, Changes in patterns of seasonality shown by migratory fish under global warming: Evidence from catch data of Taiwan's coastal fisheries. Sustainability, 2016, 8, 273; doi:10.3390/su8030273. (SCI)
- Chen, J. L., H. H. Liu, C. T. Chuang and H. J. Lu, 2015, The factors affecting stakeholders' acceptance of offshore wind farms along the western coast of Taiwan: Evidence from stakeholders' perceptions. Ocean & Coastal Management, 109: 40-50. (SSCI)
- Lu, H. J*. and S. L. Lee, 2014, Changes in the fish species composition in the coastal zones of the Kuroshio Current and China Coastal Current during periods of climate change: observations from the set-net fishery (1993-2011). Fishery Research, 155:103-113. (SCI)
- Chen, J. L., J. Y. Chen, C. T. Chuang, H. J. Lu, H. H. Liu, Y. S. Lin (2014). Developing a co-management financing mechanism to enhance the financial sustainability of marine protected areas in Taiwan. Marine Policy, 48:126-133 (SSCI)
- Lu, H. J*., C. C. Chen and J. C. Cheng, 2013, Age and growth study of the jack mackerel (Trachurus japonicus) in the northeastern waters off Taiwan. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 21(7): 31-40. (SCI)
- Tam, Y. K., I. H. Ni, C. Yau, M. Y. Yan, W. S. Chan, S. M. Chan and H. J. Lu, 2013, Tracking the changes of a fish community following a mega-scale reclamation and ensuing mitigation measures. ICES Journal of Marine Science, 70(6):1206-1219.(SCI)
- Lai, C. C., C. M. Yang, J. S. He, L. J. Wu and H. J. Lu, 2013, Study of hydrological environmental fators' influence on lizardfishes resources change in the south-western waterss off Taiwan. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan, 2013, 40(2): 89-106. (國優)
- Zhang, Y. W., K. Y. Wang, H. J. Lu and K. Y. Chang, 2012, A study on the effect of moon phase to the hatching of swordtip squid (Uroteuthis edulis). J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan, 2012, 39(4): 209-222. (國優)
- Yen, K. W., H. J. Lu* and C. H. Hsieh, 2012, Using remote sensing and catch data ot detect ocean hot spots for skipjacks in the Western Central Pacific Ocean. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan, 2012, 39(4): 235-246. (國優)
- Lan, K. W., T. Nishida, M. A. Lee, H. J. Lu, H. W. Huang, Y. C. Lan, S. K. Chang, 2012, Influence of the marine environment variability on the yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacores) catch rate by the Taiwanese longline fishery in the Arabian Sea, with special reference to the high catch in 2004. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 20(5): 514-524. (SCI)
- Yen, K. W., H. J. Lu*, Y. Chang and M. A. Lee, 2012, Using remote sensing data to detect habitat suitability for yellowfin tuna in the western and central Pacific Ocean. International Journal of Remote Sensing:33:23, 7507-7522. (SCI)
- Lan, K. W., M. A. Lee, T. Nishida, H. J. Lu, J. S. Weng and Y. Chang, 2012, Environmental effects on yellowfin tuna catch by the Taiwan longline fishery in the Arabian Sea. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 33:23, 7491-7506. (SCI)
- Lan, K. W., H. Kawamura, M. A. Lee, H. J. Lu, T. Shimada, K. Hosoda and F. Sakaida, 2012, Relationship between albacore (Thunnus alalunga) fishing grounds in the Indian Ocean and the thermal environment revealed by cloud-free microwave sea surface temperature. Fisheries Research, 113: 1-7. (SCI)
- Lu, H. J., M. K. Kang, H. H. Huang, C. C. Lai, L. J. Wu, 2011, Ex situ and in situ measurements of juvenile yellowfin tuna Thunnus albacares target strength. Fisheries Science,77(6): 903-913 (SCI)
- Lan, K. W. and M. A. Lee, H. J. Lu, W. J. Shieh, W. K. Lin and S. C. Kao, 2011, Ocean variations associated with fishing conditions of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) in the equatorial Atlantic Ocean, ICES Journal of Marine Science, 68(6): 1063–1071. (SCI)
- Ku, S. Y., H. J. Lu*, C. T. Tseng, K. C. Li, L. J. Wu, 2011, An alignment approach to identify fish with encoding hydroacoustic signal to acoustics alphabet sequences. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 19(3):322-329. (SCI)
- Lee, M. A., M. H. Chao, J. S. Weng, Y. C. Lan and H. J. Lu*, 2011, Diel distribution and movement of sound scattering layer in Kuroshio waters, northeastern Taiwan, Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 19(3):253-258. (SCI)
- Tsai, S. H., C. H. Liao and H. J. Lu*, 2009, Catch estimation using acoustic data obtained from research vessel’s routine surveys in the coastal waters of northern Taiwan. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan, 36(1): 1-13. (國優)
- Lu, H. J.*, S. C. Kao, and C. H. Cheng, 2008, Relationships between CPUE fluctuation of Southern Bluefin Tuna and ocean temperature variability in the Central Indian Ocean. Fisheries Science, 74:1222-1228. (SCI)
- Chang, Y, M. A. Lee, T. Shimada, F. Sakaida, H. Kawamura, J.W. Chan and H. J. Lu, 2008, Wintertime high-resolution features of sea surface temperature and chlorophyll-a fields associated with oceanic fronts in the southern East China Sea. int. j. remote sensing, 29 (21) : 6249-6261. (SCI)
- Liao, C. H., S. S. Chyn, T. Y. Tsai and H. J. Lu, 2007, Fishing capacity and conditions of light fishery under different fishing light intensity. J. Fish. Taiwan, 34(2): 207-223.
- Chang, Y., T. Shimada, M. A. Lee, H. J. Lu, Futoki Sakaida, and Hiroshi Kawamura, 2006, Wintertime sea surface temperature fronts in the Taiwan Strait. Geophys. Res. Lett., 33, L23603, doi:10.1029/2006GL027415. (SCI)
- Lee, K. T., C. H. Liao, W. C. Su, S. H. Hsieh and H. J. Lu, 2004, The fishing ground formation of sergestid shrimp (Sergia lucens) in the coastal waters of southwestern Taiwan. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 12(4): 265-272.(SCI)
- Lu, H. J., K. T. Lee, H. L. Lin, and C. H. Liao, 2001, Spatio-temporal distribution of yellowfin tuna, Thunnus albacares, and bigeye tuna, T. obesus, in the Tropical Pacific Ocean in relation to large-scale temperature fluctuation during ENSO epidodes, Fisheries Science, 67: 1046-1052. (SCI)
- Hsu, C. H., K. T. Lee, M. A. Lee, C. H. Liao, and H. J. Lu, 2000, Effects of seasonal environment changes on the mackerel purse seine fishery in the waters off northeast Taiwan monitored by satellite remote sensing, Bull. Taiwan Fish. Res. Inst., pp. 257-261.
- Liao C. H., K. T. Lee, M. A. Lee and H. J. Lu, 1999. Biomass distribution and zooplankton composition of the sound-scattering layer in the water of southern East China Seaa, ICES Journal of Marine Science, 56:766-778. (SCI)
- Liao, C. H., K. T. Lee, M. A. Lee and H. J. Lu, 1999, Classification of water masses and sound-scattering layer biomass in the waters off northeastern Taiwan using a fuzzy clustering method. Proc. Natl. Sci. Counc. ROC(B) 23(1): 7-18.
- Lu, H. J., K. T. Lee and C. H. Liao, 1998, On the relationship between El Niño/Southern Oscillation and South Pacific albacore. Fish. Res, 39: 1-7. (SCI)
- Liao, C. H., K. T. Lee, M. A. Lee and H. J. Lu, 1998, Characteristics of surface layer biomass using optical and hydroacoustic remote sensing methods in the waters of northeastern Taiwan. J. Korean. Soc. Fish. Res., 1(1): 115~127.
- Liao, C. H., K. T. Lee, M. A. Lee and H. J. Lu, 1997, Oceanographic condition and surface layer biomass distribution characteristics in the waters of northeastern Taiwan. J. Fish. Taiwan, 24(4): 283-279.(國優)
- Lee, K. T., H. J. Lu and C. H. Liao, 1996, A study of the characteristics of fish shoals in coastal waters of northeast Taiwan using an echo-signal image processing system. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan, 23(3): 181-193. (國優)
- Lu, H. J. and K. T. Lee, 1995, Species identification of fish shoals from echograms by an Echo-signal Image Processing System. Fish. Res., 24: 99-111. (SCI)
- Lee, K. T., L. J. Wu, C. H. Liao and H. J. Lu, 1993, Classification of schooling structure of Engraulis japonica by processing the hydroacoustic signal and discriminant analysis. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan, 20(3):221-231. (國優)
- L. J. Wu, K. T. Lee, S. W. Juang and H. J. Lu, 1991, The Assessment of fish abundance at shallow water using a hydroacousitc system incorporated with an underwater stereo camera system. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan, 18(2): 117-131. (國優)
- Lu, H. J., L. J. Wu, K. T. Lee and H. C. Ou, 1989, Studies on the optimum acoustic surveying trackline for Moonfish in the southern waters of Taiwan by simulation method. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan, 16(1): 17-27. (國優)
- Lee, K. T., H. J. Lu, L. J. Wu and M. C. Wu, 1988, The characteristics of construction and distribution of Moonfish school in the coastal waters of southwestern Taiwan. ACTA Oceanogr. Taiwanica, 20:64-78.
- Lee, K. T., M. A. Lee and H. J. Lu, 1987, Studies on quantification of echo sounder signal and comparison of the acoustic scattering characteristics of fishes with different body shape. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan, 14(2): 53-66. (國優)